Proteus P1 Goggles
Hit the slopes with the latest in goggle technology. With this large extended frameless cylindrical lens design, you’ll have the ultimate FOV on the mountain. Storm rolling in? Magnetic lenses make swapping for high and low light conditions quick and easy. Proteus Goggles are designed for a zero gap fit with all standard snowboard helmets. Full Revo Technology lenses have been carefully selected for their exceptional performance in the field, providing the best contrast and visibility of the snow in all conditions.
- Eco-Friendly Impact Resistant Flexible TPU Frame
- Magnetic Interchangeable Lenses
- Dual Layer Polycarbonate Lenses with Permanent Anti-Fog Coating
- Polycarbonate Mesh Active Anti-Fog Vents
- Permanent Anti-Scratch Lens Coating
- UV400 Protection
- Triple Layer High Density Foam with Comfort Fleece
- Adjustable Elastic Strap with Anti-Slip Silicone
- Soft Microfiber Goggle Pouch
- Proteus EVA Hard Case
- 1x Everyday Lens with Authentic Revo Technology – Ice Blue (17% VLT)
- 1x Low Visibility Whiteout Lens – Yellow (61% VLT)
The Stiffness Guide
We offer 4 build types that cater to rider preferences for board stiffness. The 4 types are determined by different fiberglass weights and the optional addition of unidirectional carbon for added response.