The Adjustment Wrench included with every board order is essential for adjusting the camber / rocker of your Proteus Snowboard.
- Ratcheting 12 point ¼” wrench for quick adjustment
- Extendable for more torque and compact storage
- Magnetic stops to keep wrench stowed or extended
- CNC machined aluminum handle with cast urethane text
- Phillips #3 bit for binding adjustment on the mountain
- Magnetic bit retention and safe reverse storage
- Machined to be lightweight (100 grams total)
The Stiffness Guide
We offer 4 build types that cater to rider preferences for board stiffness. The 4 types are determined by different fiberglass weights, placement, and fiber orientation.